The 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class limousine comes in three variants – A-Class 200, A-Class 200d and AMG A35.
The A 35 AMG is the German automaker’s second locally assembled performance model
The long-awaited Mercedes-Benz A-Class limo went on sale in the country earlier this year. These are the most affordable models in the company’s Indian range. The German automaker previously announced that the new A-Class limo has already sold out for the months of April and May 2021. The A-Class sedan costs between ₹39.90 lakh and ₹56.24 lakh (ex-showroom India). All prices are introductory and only valid until June 30, 2021.
Here are the top 5 highlights of the 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class limousine:
1. The new range of 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class limousines comes in standard and AMG versions, and while the former is offered in two variants – A200 Petrol and A200d Diesel, the performance sedan is offered in one version – AMG A35.
2. The standard Class A limousine comes with a diamond-studded single slat grille, high performance LED headlights, LED taillights, dual exhaust system, panoramic sunroof and a set mirrors for MVNOs.
3. Mercedes-AMG A35 features sleeker twin-slat grille with AMG lettering, sportier bumper kit with large inlets, pointed bumper lip with chrome highlights, headlights and taillights smoked LED rear, a sportier bumper with a rear diffuser and a dual exhaust system.
4. The cabin comes with a two-tone interior with Nappa leather upholstery and premium fit and finish. The AMG model sports an all-black interior with black Dinamica microfiber upholstery. It also receives the brand’s latest MBUX system with NTG 6.0 offering 24X7 connected features and services from Mercedes Me Connect. Another highlight is a large one-piece touchscreen multimedia display with 12.3-inch split screens for infotainment and instrumentation.
5. Under the hood, the Mercedes-Benz A 200 Limousine gasoline gets a 1.3-liter turbo engine with 161 hp, while the A 220d Limousine diesel has a 2.0-liter oil burner with 148 hp . The performance sedan is powered by a 2.0-liter 302hp engine, mated to a seven-speed DCT automatic transmission, power is sent to all four wheels via the 4Matic system.
For the latest car news and reviews, follow carandbike.com on TwitterFacebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel.